Who Is My Ideal President For June Election?

In this June, Indonesia will hold presidential elections. The potential candidates appeared in the various media for campaigns himself worthy to be chosen. But I do not know very well how many are running for president. Although I do not know exactly who they are, I have a criteria that I will use for choose the ideal candidate. I will choose candidate who emphatic, charismatic, brave and caring towards people. I think that character possessed by people who came from the military. But anyone who later became president I hope he will bring Indonesia to be better.




The leader should be like a candle, give light to others with heartfelt though he had melted - CDL

0 komentar:

Tutorial Matematika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review